|2018 CBTA Championship Events||Prize Money|
|Event||Team||Gender||Format||Age||Entry Cost||Winner||Runner Up**|
|Open Mens singles||Singles||Male||Knock-out||Open||40||200||100|
|Open Womens singles||Singles||Female||Knock-out||Open||40||200||100|
|18 & Under Boys singles||Singles||Male||Knock-out||18||25||70||35|
|18 & Under Girls singles||Singles||Female||Knock-out||18||25||70||35|
|16 & Under Boys singles||Singles||Male||Round Robin||16||25||70||35|
|16 & Under Girls singles||Singles||Female||Round Robin||16||25||70||35|
|14 & Under Boys singles||Singles||Male||Round Robin||14||25||70||35|
|14 & Under Girls singles||Singles||Female||Round Robin||14||25||70||35|
|12 & Under Boys Singles||Singles||Male||Round Robin||12||25||70||35|
|12 & Under Girls Singles||Singles||Female||Round Robin||12||25||70||35|
|10 & Under Boys Singles||Singles||Male||Round Robin||10||25||70||35|
|10 & Under Girls Singles||Singles||Female||Round Robin||10||25||70||35|
|Open Mixed doubles||Mixed||Unisex||TBA||Open||25||70||35|
|Open Mens doubles||Doubles||Male||Knock-out||Open||25||70||35|
|Open Womens doubles||Doubles||Female||Knock-out||Open||25||70||35|
|18 & Under Doubles||Doubles||Unisex||Knock-out||18||15||30||15|
|16 & Under Doubles||Doubles||Unisex||Round Robin||16||15||30||15|
|14 & Under Doubles||Doubles||Unisex||Round Robin||14||15||30||15|
|12 & Under doubles||Doubles||Unisex||Round Robin||12||15||30||15|
|10 & Under doubles||Doubles||Unisex||Round Robin||10||15||30||15|
|Parent and Child||Doubles||Unisex||Round Robin||One less than 17||15||30||15|
|Doubles entry fee and prize money is per person|
|Events with format as TBA will be decided based on the number of entries whether they will be Knock out or Round Robin|
|Events may be merged or cancelled at the discretion of the Tounament director based on the number of entries|
|**||Runner up prizes will only be awarded if entry fees collected for an event exceeds that required to pay both Winner and Runner up amounts.|
Terms & Conditions for CBTA Championships 2018
- For ages 10,12,14,16 years the format is Round Robin. Finals as determined necessary by the Tournament Director.
- Format for all Open Events & 18 age events is 2 tie break sets with a 3rd set first to 10 points Super Tiebreak if required. Semi and Final to be best of 3 tie-break sets.
- The Tournament Director may cancel or combine any event. For example, Girls and Boys are often combined in younger age groups.
- Some events. Eg, Open singles, Open Doubles, Mixed Doubles, 18 Singles, may need to play on Saturday 25th (this will be dependent on number of entrants). This may be under lights when and if necessary.
- Parent and Child Event will play Saturday afternoon to avoid scheduling clashes with other events. Child needs to be 16 years or under. Format is round robin. This is meant to be a fun event and not too serious.
- Competitors must be of age or younger when they are playing ( ie on 25th Nov)
- The CBTA Tournament Director has final say in control and management of the Tournament.
- Entry fees must be paid before any matches are played. Each Competitor must submit an entry, even if playing in doubles events only.
- Entrants are limited to ONE singles, and ONE doubles event. The only Third event allowable is Open Mixed Doubles
- Runner up prizes will only be awarded if entry fees collected for an event exceeds that required to pay both Winner and Runner up amounts.
- All players may be requested to umpire another match by the Tournament Director. Refusing such a request will result in disqualification from all further events.
- Correct tennis attire must be worn. The Committee reserves the right to refuse the entry of any player and shall not be required to give a reason.
- This Tournament results are used to grade persons for CBTA Interdistrict teams next year.
- All events are intended to be played at Panania Tennis Centre, but if necessary will overflow to other close courts.
- The CBTA Tournament organizers have the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time